Shop More Submit  Join Login
×




Details

Submitted on
July 9, 2008
Image Size
153 KB
Resolution
561×759
Thumb

Stats

Views
2,777
Favourites
179 (who?)
Comments
16
Downloads
52
×
can you hear the ocean? by kattything can you hear the ocean? by kattything
Crap. I completely forgot about this for two years!! So this is the first time I am posting it anywhere.

It was part of a website design that didn't go anywhere, but I spent a looong time on it and was very happy with it anyway. Thankfully it stands on its own, so here it is. :) I basically did 90% of it, even signed it, then just... spaced on its existence. Did the other 10% upon finding it tonight, but left the 2006 signature as-is. ;)

Digital painting (photoshop).
Add a Comment:
 
:iconchotabear:
chotabear Featured By Owner May 28, 2011
This is so beautiful !!! And there is such a great trust and friendship between the dragon and the cat. I love it !!!
Reply
:iconthissa:
Thissa Featured By Owner Oct 20, 2010
cute=3
Reply
:iconshirodoragon:
Shirodoragon Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2009
Beautiful =o
Reply
:iconzelladora:
Zelladora Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2008
I'm sorry, but I cannot hear the ocean. Alas; your shell could be defective?
Reply
:iconheavenhel:
heavenhel Featured By Owner Jul 21, 2008  Professional Traditional Artist
really nice! is there a significance to the cat? I love the size contrast as well as the general surrealness
Reply
:iconshanila:
Shanila Featured By Owner Jul 17, 2008
Oh so mysterious atmosphere ! Nice !
Reply
:icontibodinjay:
TibodinJay Featured By Owner Jul 9, 2008
:wow: Great dragon :D
Reply
:iconnotakii:
Notakii Featured By Owner Jul 9, 2008
NO KITTY! IT'S A TRAP!
Reply
:iconacaciatree:
AcaciaTree Featured By Owner Jul 9, 2008
Aww so cute! The dragon's scales are really nice and the cat is awesomeness squared.

Cat: *after much thinking* Meow!
Reply
:iconmelyssathepunkrocker:
MelyssaThePunkRocker Featured By Owner Jul 9, 2008  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Wow, great job. I love the coloring on the dragon. Nice dragon, don't eat the kitty. >,<
Reply
Add a Comment: